'World’s most valuable stamps' collects the rarest, much sought-after philatelic items. For the first time ever, the collector’s replicas of the most sought-after postage stamps were minted in pure Ag 999/1000 silver. The collector’s replicas were issued according to the original proportions and philatelic themes. All the details were transferred to the replicas with exceptional precision and care.
All coins are made of pure 999/1000 silver.
1) Russia, national coat of arms 3.5 Ruble, 1884
Obverse: coat of arms of the Russian Empire in an ornament.
Reverse: the issuer of the original stamp - the Russian Empire, year of issue - 1884, nominal value - 3.5 ruble, silver hallmark - 999/1000.
Stamping quality: Proof stamp
Size 32 x 26 mm, weight 10 g
2) Mauritius, Two pence, stamp issue year 1847, nominal value 2 pence
Obverse: an image of Queen Elizabeth, the 'POSTAGE' inscription at the top, 'TWO PENCE' at the bottom, 'MAURITIUS' on the right, and 'POST OFFICE' on the left.
Reverse: the issuer of the original - Great Britain, year of stamp issue - 1847, nominal value - 2 pence, silver hallmark - 999/1000. Weight 6 g.
3) Tuscany, 3 Italian lire, 1860
Obverse: the Savoy emblem in the centre, the 'POSTALE' inscription at the top, '3 LIRE IT' at the bottom, 'TOSCANO' on the right, and 'FRANKOBOLLO' on the left.
Reverse: the issuer of the original - the Kingdom of Italy, year of stamp issue - 1860, nominal value - 3 lire, silver hallmark - 999/1000. Weight 9 g.
4) British Guiana, year of stamp issue 1856, obverse: a sailing ship, the inscription 'Damus petimus que vicissim', the signature 'EDW'; reverse: country of issue British Guiana, size 28x24 mm, weight 8 g silver 999/1000
5) Basel Pigeon - Switzerland, obverse: coat of arms of the Canton of Basel and the post pigeon. Reverse: original country of issue - Switzerland, year of issue 1845, silver hallmark. format 22 x 25.5 mm, weight 7 g
6) King George V - Kenya and Uganda, obverse; portrait of George V, reverse: Kenya and Uganda, year of issue 1925, format 33x28 mm, weight 13g
The coins come from the 'World’s most valuable stamps in pure silver’ collection. More coins from this collection are listed at my other auctions.
Just before the photos were taken, the coins had been cleaned using Leuchtturm, Reinigungsband Silber.
- Origine géographique
- 1) Russland, Staatswappen 3,50 Rouble, 1884 2) Maurice, Deux pence 3) Toscane, 3 Lire Italiane,
- Brève description
- Najcenniejsze znaczki świata w czystym srebrze
- pièces d'argent de collection
- Avec un certificat ou une signature d'expert