Outstanding jug/spout with matching saucer. Both have been masterly chiselled, embossed and engraved, and show bas and high reliefs of outstanding quality in the Baroque Revival style.
Both pieces have been entirely handcrafted and will add a special touch to your luxury table settings.
- Jug/Spout: it shows 4 large-sized Rocaille decorations, alternated with embossed and engraved parts, full of leaves and scrolls. Weight: 764 grams.
- Saucer: it shows the very same chiselled, embossed and engraved decorations of the jug. Diameter 26 cm; weight: 535 grams.
In excellent overall conditions, free from dents. The saucer shows some scratches on its central part, as pictured, otherwise the set is flawless and really eye-catching.
These pieces were made by the Italian company Argenterie Artistiche Fratelli Borzoni, Vercelli.
From the seller’s private collection.
Silversmith hallmark: 29 VC.
Silver fineness hallmark: 800.
- Aiguière, pichet fin avec son plat de présentation
- Argent 800
- Fratelli Borzoni - Vercelli
- Style baroque
- Période estimée
- Milieu du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 25.5×17×13 cm
- 1299 g