This is a well-working Becker car radio with FM, AM SW, and LW.
Becker made indestructible car radios that were standard for Mercedes in particular (W123, W126 and R107).
But they were also used in other premium cars in the 70s and 80s. The radio has a good reception at all wavelengths, strong amplifier, nice sound, tone control and 2 FM preference keys. The general lighting also works.
This device has traffic information 'Kurier', but this information system no longer exists. The yellow 'kurier' button should therefore not be used. The radio has a DIN-connection.
- type Becker Europa Kurier HS
- SW, LW, AM and FM (3 preset channels)
- 8 Watts.
- Year of manufacture 1984.
- 12 volts.
- DIN connector
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 180 x 45 x 150 mm
- Front dimensions (w x h) 190 x 60 mm
- Made in Germany.
- Type d'objet
- Becker Europa Kurier 598 HS - 1974-1984
- 2: Très bon - signes minimes d’usure et du temps
- 45×180×150 mm