This is a nice well-working Blaupunkt Lille car radio with FM and AM. This radio is similar to a Frankfurt US, but was supplied in Europe. With the characteristic orange scale, it fits well in a classic car from the late 70s, such as a Renault 5.
The radio has been tested and functions excellently, good reception and playback on medium wave and FM. Practical control via the orange wavelength knob at the right makes this analogue radio accessible to everyone. With the preset buttons, one can set 5 channels on medium wave and FM. With a 6-pole DIN connector.
- Blaupunkt Lille 7.636.626.010
- AM and FM each with 5 preset channels
- Year of manufacture 1976
- Wavelength selector with indicator
- Tone control
- Connectors for DIN and electric antenna
- Mounting dimensions (w x h x d) 179 x 45 x 140 mm
- dimensions front (w x h) 185 x 65 mm
- Type d'objet
- Blaupunkt Lille - 1976
- Bon état
- 45×179×140 mm