An antique silver drinking cup in the form of a traveller man statue.
Made in Germany, Hanau, Ca. late 19th century
Fully hallmarked with German hallmarks, alongside "13" mark, German standard for "13 lots" equivalent to 812/1000 silver grade and possibly CB, Hanau pseudo mark for the Dingeldein Brothers
The traveller's hat can be removed to pour a beverage inside and drink from it. On the back the man carries a rucksack where snacks can be store alongside the drink.
Size: 19.6 x 25.3 x 13.9 cm
Weight : 1225 grams
Statue is very old, therefore some age related oxidisation, surface wear, and a few blemishes are present. No serious damage or dents, great overall condition for it's age, please see pictures for a better judgement of the condition.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Une ancienne bouteille et gobelet sous la forme d'une statue d'homme voyageur
- Argent 813
- possibly Gebrüder Dingeldein
- Période estimée
- Seconde moitié du XIXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 1225 g