Antique late Victorian scissors with 9K yellow gold handles
Blades made from steel in Sheffield.
Made in England, Birmingham, 1898
Maker: II&A ( Unidentified )
Retailed by Beaver Ltd.
10.5 x 4.4 x 0.6 cm
Weight: 12 grams
Comes in original box.
Condition: The item is pre - owned, has age related wear and tear, good overall condition, please pictures.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Petits ciseaux antiques
- Acier, Or 375 (9 ct)
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - Utilisé, présentant de petites traces de vieillissement
- 12 g