Antique biscuit caddy in a form of a barrel with attached drinking cup on a top
Caddy has a monogram ' WCT '
Maker: Anderson & Randolph
Made in US, San Francisco, Circa 1869-1879
Hallmarked for 925 sterling silver.
Founded by James Anderson and William C. Randolph.
Retail and manufacturing jewellers.
Succeeded by Randolph & Co.
Approx Dimensions -
14 x 20.5 cm
Condition: Minor wear from general usage, no damage, great overall condition, please see pictures for a better view of the condition of the item.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Nombre d’articles
- Boîte à biscuits en forme de tonneau
- Argent 925
- Anderson & Randolph
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge
- 766 g