Antique 19th century Burmese silver thabeik bowl repousseé decorated in high relief depicting scenes from the traditional culture which includes, hunting scenes, battle / war scenes, teaching scenes, praying and dancing. The figures in this bowl are realistic and highly detailed. The three-dimensional quality of the silverwork is outstanding.
900 Silver Grade Tested
Weight : 1150 grams
Diameter : 25 cm
Height : 14.5 cm
Condition: General wear and tear, no damage, excellent condition
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Bol, Bol Thabeik
- Argent 900
- Période estimée
- Fin du XIXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 1150 g