Antique Georgian silver pair of wine coasters
Made in England, Sheffield, 1810
Made by James Kirkby & Co (James Kirkby, Joseph Waterhouse & John Hodgson)
A well known Sheffield Silversmithing firm of the early 19th century. The partners were James Kirkby, Joseph Waterhouse and John Hodgson. Made candlesticks, candelabra and fine large presentation silver. The QUEEN OF UK owns a set of 12 Candlesticks 1814/1815 by this maker, having entered the Royal collection via Queen Victoria.
Approx Size :
Diameter x height: 13.2 x 5.2 cm
Total Weight 739 grams
Please NOTE wine bottles does not included and only are for the display purpose.
Condition: General used, wear and tear, minor material blemishes, otherwise very good and pleasant condition overall, please see pictures.
PLEASE NOTE : CUSTOMS AND IIMPORT CHARGES APLLY FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OUTSIDE UK.
BIDDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING CUSTOMS DUTIES.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Ancienne paire de sous-verres géorgiens
- Argent 925
- James Kirkby & Co
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge
- 739 g