Antique Chinese silver export large hand mirror depicting dragon
Maker: Cum Wo
Made in China, Hong Kong, Second half 19th century
Approx Size : 28.5 x 15.5 x 2 cm
Weight : 395 grams ( With glass )
Condition report : Has age related surface wear and tear, minor blemishes otherwise good overall condition.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges will apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations. * All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
- Grand miroir à main chinois ancien avec dragon, Miroir à main
- .850, Argent
- Cum Wo
- Période estimée
- Seconde moitié du XIXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - Utilisé, présentant de petites traces de vieillissement
- 395 g