Sterling silver tea pot
Maker: James Fray
Made in Ireland, Dublin, 1841
Approx size: 32 x 19 x 20.5 cm
Weight: 1068 grams
James Fray was an important silversmith working in Dublin from 1813 to 1842. His work can be found in the collection of the National Museum of Ireland.
Please NOTE handle is bone, not ivory
Condition: Minor surface wear from general usage and some slight age wear, no damage, great overall condition, apart one bone of the handle is missing, please see pictures for a better view of the condition of the item.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges will apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Argent 925
- James Fray
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 1068 g