Antique Victorian silver large trophy cup
Made in England, London, 1886
Maker: Elkington & Co (Frederick Elkington)
Approx Dimensions -
35 x 23 x 41 cm
Total weight: 3,150 grams
Condition: Minor wear from general usage, no damage, excellent overall condition, please see pictures for a better view of the condition of the item.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges may apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations. * All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
- Argent 925
- Elkington & Co
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 41×23×35 cm
- 3150 g