Antique Victorian silver flask
Maker: Sampson Mordan & Co
Made in London 1892
Weight: 340 grams
Height: 13.8 cm
Width: 8.2 cm
Depth: 3 cm
Condition: Minor wear from general usage and some signs of age, otherwise good overall condition, please see pictures
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Argent 925
- Sampson Mordan & Co
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - Utilisé, présentant de petites traces de vieillissement
- 340 g