Antique Victorian silver gilt sauce ladle
Made in England, London, 1885
Maker: William Johnson
Size: 18 x 6.5 x 2.8 cm
Weight: 88 grams
Condition: General usage, age related wear and tear, good overall condition, please see pictures.
PLEASE NOTE : CUSTOMS AND IIMPORT CHARGES APLLY FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS OUTSIDE UK.
BIDDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING CUSTOMS DUTIES.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Cuillère, Cuillère à sauce victorienne antique
- Argent 925
- William Johnson - London
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - Utilisé, présentant de petites traces de vieillissement
- 88 g