Antique 19th Century unique Victorian Solid Silver "Cellini" pattern ewer, the pattern is so-called in honour of Benvenuto Cellini, the sculptor and goldsmith of the 16th Century considered the greatest of all time.
Maker: George Fox
Made in London 1886.
Length: 17.5 cm
Height: 31 cm
Width: 11.5 cm
Weight : 965 grams
Condition : General wear and tear, excellent overall condition.
* Please note: bidders are responsible for paying any customs duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Aiguière, Aiguière à vin
- Argent 925
- George Fox
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 965 g