Breitling S.A. was founded in 1884 by Léon Breitling in Saint-Imier. It's known for precision-made chronometers designed for aviators.
In 1940s, Breitling added a circular slide rule to bezel of their chronograph models for use by aircraft pilots.
- automatic Breitling calibre 21
- base: ETA-Valjoux 7751
- power-reserve 42 hours
- 25 jewels
- frequency: 28800vph
- C.O.S.C. officially certified chronometre
- stainless-steel, polished
- 43mm excl. crown, 45mm incl.
- thickness: 14,1mm
- unique No: 567231, best prove of authenticity
Crystal: anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire
- polished indexes and luminous hands
- date pointer with red malleus at outer rim
- weekday and month windows at 12:00 o'clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
30-min. counter at 12:00 o'clock
12-hours at 06:00 o'clock
AM/PM at 09:00 o'clock
- polished stainless-steel
- bidirectional rotating
- tachymetre scale
Pull/push crown with logo
Case-back: stainless-steel, polished with engravings
- brand-new black leather, alligator grain on cow
- length 21,5cm
- width: 22mm
Pin-buckle with logo
Weight: 99 grams
Water-resistant: 30meters/100feet, not suitable for swimming
High recognition value.
General pre-sale check done.
Never worn, comes from luxury watch-shop' showcase.
My personal authenticity and quality warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- Navitimer Montbrillant Datora
- Numéro de référence
- Ref. A21330
- Chronomètre COSC automatique
- Matériau du boîtier
- Finesse du matériau
- Coffret, Garantie
- Montre-bracelet chronographe
- Envoi assuré
- Jamais portée