Antique late Victorian Sterling Silver Cased Binoculars /Opera Glasses
Made in England, Birmingham, 1900's
Maker: Henry Charles Kerly
Approx Dimensions -
12 x 5.5 x 9 cm
Weight : 410 grams
Condition : The item has age related wear and tear, one of the lens is missing the glass, the movement mechanism needs to be fixed.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Jumelles / verres d'opéra victoriens antiques
- Argent 925
- Henry Charles Kerly
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- État assez bien - utilisé intensivement & représentant d’éventuelles manques mineures
- 410 g