ATR6250 Stereo Condenser Microphone
Ideal for live recordings, can be combined with mobile recorders. Very good microphone for recording drums, choirs, vocals, complete bands, etc.
This stereo condenser microphone works on a 1.5 volt AA battery, is in as good as mint condition and in the original packaging.
This microphone has a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack connection. For connecting to recorders and mixing panels, use the 3 metre long adapter cable, from stereo mini jack to two times 3.5 mm mono. The 3.5 to 6.3 mm jack adapters fit on this so they fit inside your recorder. For secure attachment, a camera mount is included. A windscreen, standard microphone clamp and a new AA battery are included. A very good quality stereo microphone, for lively and sparkling stereo recordings in HD quality.
Sensitivity microphone (dBV/PA): - 50
Impedance microphone: 600-649 ohms
Low-cut filter No
Maximale SPL 120 dB - 129 dB
Maximum frequency 18 - 18.9 kHz
Microphone accessories Microphone clip, windscreen, cable
Minimum frequency 60 - 79 Hz
Pad switch No
Polar pattern: cardioid
Stereo Yes, stereo microphone
Interchangeable capsules No
Weight and dimensions including package
Weight (including packaging): 345 gr.
Dimensions (including packaging): 27.0 x 14.5 x 6.0 cm
* Stereo condenser microphone with on/off switch
* Very suitable for use with mobile recorders and cameras
* Polar pattern: double cardioid
* Frequency response: 70 Hz - 18 kHz
* Sensitivity: -50 dB
* Impedance: 600 ohms
* Connection: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (screw-in)
* Length of recording cable: 3 m (adapter: 3.5 mm stereo to 2x 3.5 mm mono)
* Power: AA battery
* Weight: 79 gr
* Included: camera mount, foam windscreen, 3.5 and 6.3 mm adapters, AA battery
Will be carefully packaged for insured shipping.
- Audio Technica
- ATR-6250 - Stereo
- Type d'instrument/ Objet
- Microphone électrostatique à électret
- État neuf
- Nombre d’articles
- Avec étui d’origine, Batterie, Câble jack
- 345 g
- Testé et en état de marche
- Tested and working/playable