Antique Russian imperial silver large serving spoon
Hallmarked Russian silver 84 (875)
Moscow-Petersburg jewellery Sazikov firm was established in Moscow in 1793 by the owner of the silverware workshop, the merchant Pavel Fedorovich Sazikov. In 1810, he founded a factory that produced silverware and a shop for selling jewellery. After his death, by the end of the 1830’s his son Ignat Pavlovich (1793-1868) inherited it. Later, in the middle of the 19th century, he gained the fame of an outstanding jeweller.
Maker : Sazykov firm
Made in Russia, Moscow 1872
28.7 x 6.1 x 4.7 cm
Weight : 119 grams
Condition: Minor wear from general usage and some signs of age, otherwise excellent overall condition, please see pictures.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Customs and Import Charges may apply for international buyers.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Argent 875 (84 Zolotniki)
- Sazykov firm
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 119 g