Eaglemoss - 1:8 - Aston Martin DB5 - Sean Connery - James Bond Special Edition "Goldfinger"
Condition: Very good
Scale 1/8 (one to eight)
The legendary Aston Martin DB5 ... As driven by James Bond in 1964’s "Goldfinger".
This model in scale 1: 8 is huge with a length of 57 cm and a weight of 10 kg. Made of metal and ABS parts with a high level of detail:
* Front machine guns behind blinkers
* Front and rear extendable bumpers
* Doors and bonnet with a very detailed engine compartment that can be opened
* The phone is integrated into the driver's door
* The armrest, which can be opened, hides the control centre
* Rotating interchangeable number plates
* The rear lights can be folded backwards and hide the oil pollution exhaust
* The working bulletproof protection is integrated into the boot lid and is extendable
* Extendable "tyre cutters" in the rear central locking mechanisms of the wheels
* Original Aston Martin dust cover for the car
* Original pedestal
* Retractable antenna
* Steerable wheels
* Control lever with upper lid that can be opened, which hides the ejection seat mechanism (blocks to avoid damage)
The car has all electrical properties.
* Ignition switch
* Can also be activated via the switch in the boot.
* Headlights and taillights can be switched on and off
* Touch the brake pedal and the brake lights work
* Tracker/navigation device lights up.
* Navigation backlight inside.
All 85 booklets and DVD instructions available.
- Nombre d’articles
- Marque/Modèle Type
- DB5 James Bond
- Très bon état