Märklin H0 - 37605 - Train set - Diesel locomotive Series BR VT 11.5 in TEE livery of the DB.
Diesel train set Series VT 11.5 of the DB.
Original version as for the Trans Europ Express (TEE).
Model with a digital decoder, controlled propulsion, sound generator and extra features.
Two high-power motors in the locomotives.
Powered on 4 axles. 8 Traction tyres.
Digital address currently set on: 78.
Front- and end-signal lights operate in conventional mode with digital control.
Interior lighting, diesel motor sound, horns as well as acceleration and deceleration delay with digital control via Control Unit 6021. With a powerful speaker in the locomotive, and fully adjustable volume.
Special close coupling with guide mechanism between the carriages.
At either end there are imitation closed Scharfenberg couplings. (Non-functional).
Train length between the couplings is: 88 cm.
- For many years this has been the most desired model among Märklin-lovers.
- Completely new design.
- After the legendary model article no. 3025 made up until 1961 - this is the first time a complete train set has been made out of metal.
- Digital high performance-drive in both locomotives.
- Diesel motor sounds reflect the relative running conditions.
- Interior lighting and electrical connection -
throughout the entire train.
- Switching of pick-up shoe with changes in the direction of travel.
Tested and fully functional.
The photos form an integral part of the description of the lot.
Locomotives come with a full month’s guarantee after purchase.
If found to be defective within 1 month it may be returned free of charge within the Netherlands.
All packages will be shipped via registered and insured mail.
- Nombre d’articles
- Compagnie de chemin de fer
- Numéro de catalogue
- CA - Courant alternatif
- Analogique, Numérique, Son
- Très bon état
- Dans la boîte d'origine
- BR VT 11.5 en version TEE