This uniform was mandatory for soldiers of the security units of the KGB of the USSR to wear in winter.
It was also used as the main winter uniform by military counterintelligence units (Special Departments of the KGB of the USSR) while serving to protect premises, bunkers, underground command posts and other special facilities of the Soviet Union.
Kit consists of:
- Quilted jacket, size L, growth - 180cm, 1979, 100% cotton, not used.
- Warm quilted trousers, size L, growth - 180cm, waist – 92cm, 1973, 100% cotton, not used.
- Winter hat with ear-flaps, size 58, 1987, not used. There are little traces of time.
- Holster for the legendary TT (Tulsky-Tokarev) pistol, caliber 7,62mm, 1953, very good condition.
- Soldier’s belt, 112cm, 1990. Not used.
- Special belt, 1957, very good condition.
- Four jubilee badges.
Packed will be very good.
Send by registered mail with tracking number.
Delivery from Ukraine: min 15-20 days, max 45 days.
(China and Italy: 45-60 days).
- Accessoires, Uniforme
- Pays d’origine
- URSS / CCCP
- Unité militaire
- Uniforme d'hiver d'un soldat du Département spécial du KGB de l'URSS (militaire
- Année de fabrication
- Coton, cuir, métal, cuir artificiel.
- Comme neuf, inutilisé
- Original / Réplique
- Avec certificat d’authenticité