Original woodblock print - Fu Takenaka (b. 1945) - Kinkaku-ji temple, late winter - Signed and numbered in pencil by the artist 92/200 - Japan - Reiwa period (2019 - present)
Signed and numbered in pencil by the artist.
Image size (excluding margin): 32.5 x 22 cm.
Fu Takenaka was born in 1945. She established a design company and worked with interiors and textiles. It was only in 2003 that she started with printmaking. Building upon her artistic experience with colorful textiles, she developed a unique style and became a successful woodblock artist.
The woodblock print is in excellent condition.
Will be shipped with great care in sturdy packaging to prevent folding.
- Gravure originale sur bois
- Impression sur bois polychrome
- Période Reiwa (2019-présent)
- Région/Pays d’origine
- Fu Takenaka (b 1945)
- Titre de l’œuvre d’art
- Kinkaku-ji temple, late winter - Signed and numbered in pencil by the artist 92/200
- Très bon état, voir la description
- 32.5×22×0 cm