1. Very beautiful lighter, with a beautiful thick crystal cut, made by Hermann Bauer, around 1910.
It is hallmarked with 925 and "HB in a shield with a crown on top" (mark of the silver manufacturer Hermann Bauer - Schwäbisch Gmünd.Silverware, founded in 1863, still in business).
In excellent condition, unused, it still has the label on it.
Dimensions: 8.5x4x6 cm Weight 341 grams.
2. A nice cigarette case with a monogram, Made in England Mid. 20'th Cent.
Inside is engraved the message: "To Norman from Irene"
It is in good condition.
Dimensions: 8.3x7x1.2 cm, Weight 83 grams
3. A very beautiful Hip Flask Made In England in the '80s.
Is in very good condition.
Hallmarked with ABPC triangle logo for The Association of British Pewter Craftsmen and the Seahorse mark which represents the badge of quality of the item. Hallmarked also with maker mark "nt" in a diamond
Dimensions: 7.4x7x1.7 cm. Weight: 62 g
Please check pictures for condition of the items and hallmarks.
I will safely ship them within 1-2 working days.
- Boîte à cigarettes / flacon de hanche / briquet
- Argent 925, Cristal, Étain
- Période estimée
- Début du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Angleterre / Allemagne
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge
- 486 g