An impressive wine coaster with hippopotamus
Made in Africa, Zimbabwe, 2000
Imported to England, 2001
Made by Patrick Mavros
Coaster has a hand signature by Patrick Mavros
PM mark, Sable antelope head hallmark, and date stamp
No African landscape is complete without the hippo, Africa’s ‘river horses’, wallowing in the warm shallows of the river by day - the very picture of peace and contentment - and grazing on the plains at night.
Approx Size :
Diameter x height: 13 x 4.5 cm
Total Weight 816 grams
Please NOTE wine bottle does not included and only is for the display purpose.
Patrick Mavros was founded in 1980. Patrick, gifted his wife, Catja, with a pair of earrings that he had sculpted for her. The jewellery was noticed by her hairdresser who requested a similar pair, soon other ladies visiting the salon were asking for the earrings. This was the genesis of the business which today is regarded as the definitive luxury brand from Africa and whose followers span the globe.
Condition: General used, wear and tear, minor material blemishes, otherwise very good and pleasant condition overall, please see pictures.
PLEASE NOTE: Customs and import charges apply for international buyers outside UK.
Bidders are responsible for paying custom duties.
* All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched.
* Item will be safely and securely packaged and shipped within one to two working days.
* Shipping price includes express delivery service (one to two working days), full insurance, and packaging.
* Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screen colourations.
- Dessous de bouteille, Un impressionnant sous-verre avec hippopotame
- Argent 925
- Patrick Mavros
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Excellent état, à peine utilisé avec des signes minimes d'usure
- 816 g