I'm offering You this time something new.
Polished chromium chalcedony - color came from CR not from nikiel like chrysoprase.
Color is very difficult to reproduce in the pictures. Some pictured specimens show slightly different shades that seen with a human eye. Generally in my opinion the colors in reality are slightly prettier.
It is believed that certain gemstones and minerals have beneficial health and spiritual properties. Catawiki cannot guarantee or be held liable for these suggested attributes which have no scientific evidence and cannot be considered a substitute for traditional medical treatment.
- Minéral principal / Nom météorite
- Big Mtorolite - calcédoine de chrome rare
- Forme minérale / Type météorite
- poli du Zimbabwe - spécimen de collection sérieux - pierre de troisième dimension
- 94×58×20 mm
- 103 g
- Origine (région / ville)
- Ethel Mine (carrière de Mutorashanga), Mtoroshanga (Mutorashanga), district de Makonde (district de Lomagundi)
- Origine (pays)