Original woodblock print - Utagawa Yoshitora (act. ca. 1836-1887) - 'Shinchōjin' 清朝人 (Qing [Manchu] People) - From the series "Bango wakai" 蛮語和解 (Foreign Languages Translated Into Japanese) Japan - 1863 (Bunkyû 3), 7th month
He joined Utagawa school master Kuniyoshi's studio and become one of the master's students.
he took on Utagawa as a surname, and also used the surname Ichi Mousai(一猛斎),Mousai(孟斎),NishikichoEuro(錦朝楼),as an art name, and also used his birth surname as an art name in his career.
Utagawa Yoshitora is name '芳虎" in his signature.
A backing is attached to increase the strength
- Gravure originale sur bois
- Impression sur bois polychrome Nishiki-e (brocart)
- 1863 (Bunkyû 3), 7e mois
- Région/Pays d’origine
- Utagawa Yoshitora (act. ca. 1836-1887)
- Titre de l’œuvre d’art
- 'Shinchōjin' 清朝人 (Qing [Manchu] People) - From the series "Bango wakai" 蛮語和解
- Très bon état, voir la description
- 363×246×0 mm