Item description: one loose stone
Species: Tourmaline, natural
Cutting Style: --
Cut grade: Good
Transparency: Transparent to translucent
Measurements: 25.91 x 11.72 x 2.75 mm.
Treatment: No indication
Hardness: 7-7.5 Mohs scale
Refractive index: 1.603-1655
Certificate: IGI D-22106
- All gems are sent with a certificate.
- The origins are not certified by a laboratory, they are my gemological opinion.
- The photos are taken at more than 10X, with macro lens, so there are inclusions that are not really visible to the naked eye.
- The pictures aren't true to scale, which is why we give you the exact measurements of the stone so that you can get a good idea of the size.
- Colours may look different depending on your screen settings, I try to make them as real as possible
Up to € 100 - Correos - (2-3 weeks)
More than € 100 - Zeleris Air (DHL) - (3-7 days)
Canarias and Baleares only by Correos
Customs charges paid by the buyer
- Minéral principal / Nom météorite
- Améthyste (variété violette de quartz)
- Forme minérale / Type météorite
- 4 g
- Origine (pays)