Buddhist amulet depicting a phoenix and a dragon, symbol of unconditional and infinite marital love, made of green agate and long necklace with grey cultured freshwater pearls.
Without the phoenix, there is no infinite creation or renewal of life, and without the dragon there is no order and no balance. Together, they represent the Tao, which is the primordial and fundamental essence of the universe, the natural order of existence in all its forms.
The necklace can be worn in 2 loops.
- Size of the Buddhist amulet, symbol of intelligence: 65 mm
- Necklace length: 122 cm
- Amulet material: agate
- Material of the necklace: cultured freshwater pearls
- Pearls size: 10/9 mm
- Spun with a knot in each cultured pearl
- Gift box
- Amulette bouddhiste -Fenix et Dragon - symbole de l'amour conjugal - collier
- agate & perles d'eau douce
- Période estimée
- Siècle XXI
- Pays d’origine
- Asie du sud est
- Comme neuf, inutilisé
- 1×1×122 cm
- 145 g