Beautiful coloured glass lamp mounted on hand-welded brass guides, the lamp was located in the entrance hall of a house built for the 1929 exhibition, in the beautiful city of Seville, although the lamp is from the middle of the 1980s.
It has an E-27 type socket for the placement of the bulb, which is not included, the lamp has some rust over the years.
All shipments to islands will have a surcharge of € 10 to be added to the price of transport according to country of destination
- Nombre d’articles
- Cristal, Laiton
- Art déco
- Période estimée
- Seconde moitié du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge
- 65×26×26 cm
- 2 kg