Original woodblock print triptych - Utagawa Yoshitora (act. ca. 1836-1887) - "Komaba no keshiki-zu" 駒場野景色図 (Military exercises at Komaba Field) - Japan - 1870 (Meiji 3), 5th month
See Tokyo National Museum:
He joined Utagawa school master Kuniyoshi's studio and become one of the master's students.
he took on Utagawa as a surname, and also used the surname Ichi Mousai(一猛斎),Mousai(孟斎),NishikichoEuro(錦朝楼),as an art name, and also used his birth surname as an art name in his career.
Utagawa Yoshitora is name 'mosaiyoshitorae' 猛斎芳虎画" in his signature.
- Triptyque original de gravure sur bois
- Impression sur bois polychrome Nishiki-e (brocart)
- 1870 (Meiji 3), 5e mois
- Région/Pays d’origine
- Utagawa Yoshitora (act. ca. 1836-1887)
- Titre de l’œuvre d’art
- "Komaba no keshiki-zu" 駒場野景色図 (Military exercises at Komaba Field)
- Très bon état, voir la description
- 365×255×0 mm