Star Sapphir Cabochon Silver Filigree 3.24 ct Pendant
20×9×3.8 mm - 3.53 g
No Reserve Price
6 Rays Golden Star, see pictures
Gem From Thailand
High Quality European Silver 925 Filigree
With Free necklace thong, see pictures
Star Sapphirs are rarest compare to Commons Sapphirs.
The article is new, never used. Handmade Crafts. Most of our gems are cut, polished and set in our own workshop.
Sapphire Metaphysical Properties
Because of its blue color, it is associated with the throat and brow chakras where energy imbalances are said to cause sore throats, headaches and nightmares.
From antiquity, gemstones have been thought to possess mysterious powers. Sapphire is said to be the wisdom stone, stimulating concentration, enhancing creativity and promoting purity and depth of thought.
It is believed to focus and calm the mind as well as remove unwanted thoughts, depression and mental tension. It is known as the stone of new love and commitment and is claimed to be useful in encouraging faithfulness and loyalty. Sapphire is thought to bring peace of mind, serenity and prosperity.
It is believed that certain gemstones and minerals have beneficial health and spiritual properties.
Catawiki cannot guarantee or be held liable for these suggested attributes which have no scientific evidence and cannot be considered a substitute for traditional medical treatment.
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registered Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- Note that photos are taken in macro magnification under light ( sun, incandescent, fluorescent, led ) to show the most details with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Where I have represented the colour of this gemstone as accurately as I can, monitors and screens show colours differently. Please bear this in mind when bidding.
- Treatment declaration and country of origin are the gemological opinion of the seller and is not substantiated by an official laboratory.
- Minéral principal / Nom météorite
- Cabochon Saphir Étoile Filigrane Argent 3.24 ct
- Forme minérale / Type météorite
- Prix de réserve
- 20×9×3.8 mm
- 3.53 g
- Origine (pays)