- The lot will be sent perfectly packed, flat and unrolled.
- Painted surface: 50 x 32.5 cm.
- Unframed (ready to be framed, treated paper without creases).
- Photos made with different types of lighting.
Original watercolour in which the artist highlights the characteristic Bugatti blue as part of the landscape, showing two ways to reach the ‘maximum altitude’ of the Stelvio Pass; by land or by air, but driving a Bugatti. Artwork certified on the back with his characteristic touch.
Introduction to the artist:
Born in Seville (1982), the son of a painter, he studied motor disciplines at university level and reflected his knowledge through his brushstrokes of light, colour and enthusiasm. Valued throughout Europe for his artist’s watercolours, full of life, details and symbolism. His art pieces manage to awaken the senses of the viewers, surrounding them with brilliantly made atmospheres.
- Type d'objet
- Aquarelle originale
- Un élément unique (objet unique, illustration ou personnalisé)
- Titulo:"Bugatti:Altitud Máxima" - Autor: Emilio J . Zurrón
- Canson Paper 300 gr
- Nouveau (2020)
- 50×0.1×32.5 cm