* Brand: Omega
* Model : Seamaster Cosmic
* Ref. No.: 135.016
* Cal. No.: Cal. 601 (Mechanical hand-wound)
* Year: '70
* Box: No
* Papers: No
* Case diameter (measured without crown): 33 mm
* Case thickness: 8.5 mm
* Lug size: 18 mm
* Case material: Gold-plated
* Glass material: Perspex (original from Omega, signed)
* Strap: Black leather strap (not original from Omega), length: 21 cm measured including watch.
* Buckle: Steel, gold-coloured (not original from Omega)
Truly a beautiful Omega Seamaster Cosmic which looks great. This is due to the fantastic matt silver dial which is in very beautiful condition. The hands also look sleek and fresh. The case is also still very beautiful, minor signs of wear and there, there is an oblong dent on the back, see the photos. The crown and the crystal are both signed with the Omega logo, so original. I was not able to take a photo of the movement, due to the monocoque case, but the movement has been tested and it runs very nicely indeed, and has a good power reserve. Service history is unknown.
Photos are part of the description.
The watch will be shipped registered and insured in sound packaging.
- Seamaster Cosmic - "NO RESERVE PRICE"
- Numéro de référence
- Remontage manuel
- Matériau du boîtier
- Plaqué or
- Montre analogique
- Envoi assuré
- Portée et en très bon état