The Chronomat, is the Breitling classic that began in 1940 with the introduction of an innovative circular slide rule integrated with a chronograph wristwatch. Today, any Chronomat is bread and butter of Breitling legacy; and yet, silver dial is rare bird, valuable collector's and watch-lover's item!
- self-winding caliber Breitling 13
- base: famous "workhorse" ETA-Valjoux 7750
- power-reserve 42 hours
- 25 jewels
- frequency: 28800A/h, 4Hz
- 316L stainless-steel, polished
- 39,5mm excl. crown, 43,5mm incl.
- 14,8mm thick
- unique No: 14769, best prove of authenticity
Anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- polished stainless-steel
- unidirectional rotating
- chic onion shape
Case-back: solid stainless-steel
- silver, guilloched
- polished, luminous hands and hour markers
- date at 03:00 o'clock
- three chronograph sub-dials:
12-hours at 06:00 o'clock
60 second at 09:00 o'clock
30 minute at 12:00 o'clock
- pilot, polished stainless-steel
- length 24cm
- width: 20mm
Breitling fold-over clasp with security and logo
Weight: 157 grams
High recognition value.
Original Breitling box.
From general overhaul right now.
Excellent condition inside and outside: phenomenal for 20 years-old wristwatch!
My personal warranty, approved by Catawiki.
Insured, registered shipping worldwide.
- CHRONOMAT - Chronographe Automatique
- Numéro de référence
- Ref. No: A13050.1 - Excellent Condition - Warranty
- ca. 2000
- Matériau du boîtier
- Coffret, Garantie
- Montre-bracelet chronographe
- Envoi assuré
- Portée et en très bon état