Original Alessi Coban RS 04 espresso machine
An iconic espresso machine.
Overall in very good, used condition for its age, usual minor signs of use. Slight wear on the front of the casing. The two columns differ slightly from the casing lid and base plate with respect to their colour and surface quality.
Complete technical inspection conducted and very well cleaned, ready for immediate use.
Design: Richard Sapper 1988
Portafilter machine with integrated grinder for freshly ground coffee.
Removable water tank for ease of filling
• Powder chute for easy portioning
• Pre-heat display
• Grinding level settings to set the level of fineness
• Frother to froth the milk
• Steam valve for hot water access
• Rotating switch for milk frothing or hot water access
• Drip sieve and removable drip tray for easy cleaning
• Pressure-cast grey casing
• Accessories as pictured
Design by Richard Sapper
The Cobán expresso machine embodies the perfect combination of shape and function: the components of an espresso - coffee beans and clear water - are presented in two columns and are joined by a connecting band to form an excellent product.
In 1999, the jury of the Design Plus prize awarded the ‘Coban’ an award with the following words: ‘a design as though of one piece.’
Insured shipping with track and trace.
- Machine à expresso Coban
- métal coulé
- Designer / Artiste
- Richard Sapper
- Fabricant / Marque
- Modèle / Nom
- RS 04 mit Mahlwerk
- Période estimée
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge
- 43×24×35 cm