Black Full Fires Australian Opal Pendant With Zircons Brillants and Green Cristal
Really a bewitching opal
With thousands Colors Fires, but so, so ,so dificult to take in pictures...
Rarest Full Vivid Rainbow Colors, even the very rare red color, see pictures.
Wonderful Silver Pendant - +/- 36x14x7mm - 4.2 g -
Item is New, Setting in our own Handcraft
With High Quality European Silver Chain
Black Australian Andamooka Opals are rarest, trade value can be over 1500 € for so rich colors like this one, quality and size.
Simply a wonderful and unic piece, just one in the world, no more !
Commonly treated, coated to protect Opal for long time
Good Grade, but with very little opal imperfection, see pictures
With gift bag
- Shipment by Full value Insured ( when over 100 € ) Registered Express Mail with tracking number, 1 to 10 days depending of destination country.
- Note that photos are taken in macro magnification under light ( sun, incandescent, fluorescent, led ) to show the most details with maximum honesty.
- Some imperfections ( like micro scratches) or details may not be visible to the naked eye, please carefully look at all pictures before placing a bid.
- Where I have represented the colour of this gemstone as accurately as I can, monitors and screens show colours differently. Please bear this in mind when bidding.
- Treatment declaration and country of origin are the gemological opinion of the seller and is not substantiated by an official laboratory.
- Take note that opals show his colors under strong light.
- Minéral principal / Nom météorite
- Pendentif Opale Australienne Full Fires Noir avec Zircons -
- Forme minérale / Type météorite
- 36×14×7 mm
- 4.2 g
- Origine (pays)