Lot composed of a wonderful large-sized kit in Scale 1:32 to assemble and paint.
-) JUNKERS JU-87D STUKA - LUFTWAFFE
- Scale 1:32.
- Code: 03217.
- Kit composed of 340 pieces.
- Model size: length cm 36.85.
- Wingspan: cm 50.
- Glue and colours not included.
- Sealed inner bags.
- The Junkers Ju 87, also known as Stuka, was a single-engine dive bomber with an inverted gull-wing wing configuration. Designed by the German company Junkers in 1933, the Stuka remained in production for over 9 years. During the war, its structure and basic configuration remained unchanged, proof of the overall validity of the vehicle. More than 5,700 units were built in a dozen versions, which fought on all fronts. Used mainly by the Luftwaffe, the Ju 87 was one of the most effective dive bombers of World War II.
Ju 87 D-1
Version entered into service in 1942, equipped with a Jumo 211J engine with armament increased to two 7.92 mm machine guns instead of one. The maximum load of bombs was 1,820 kg.
The most famous pilot of Stukas was Hans-Ulrich Rudel. Most of his career took place on the dive bomber Junkers Ju 87 Stuka, initially with the normal versions for dive bombing, and then, as soon as available, he passed to the special Ju 87G-2 Kanonenvogel armed with two anti-tank 37 mm BK 37 cannons, placed in two pods at the base of the wings.
In total, during the war, Rudel carried out more than 2,530 flight missions (about 400 of which, however, on a Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter) operating exclusively on the Eastern Front, where he was credited with the destruction of 519 tanks, 150 anti-aircraft and/or anti-tank artillery pieces, about 800 means of transport and armoured vehicles, 70 landing barges, two cruisers, a destroyer and the Marat battleship; he was also responsible for at least eleven proven shootdowns. In total, he flew 600,000 km, consumed around 5,000,000 litres of fuel, dropped around 1,000,000 kg of bombs and fired around 1,000,000 machine gun bullets, around 150,000 20 mm grenades and 5,000 37 mm grenades. He had been shot down 32 times, on several occasions behind enemy lines, where he had also landed to rescue other German airmen.
Please note: given the age, the condition of the decals cannot always be guaranteed, they could be fragile/yellowed.
For non-continental destinations, including islands and overseas territories, there may be additional costs.
- Nombre d’articles
- Aereo militare bombardiere in picchiata - Seconda Guerra Mondiale
- Numéro de série
- grand kit en plastique à assembler
- Modèle / Nom
- Junkers Ju-87D Stuka - Luftwaffe
- Pays d’origine
- scala 1:32 - lunghezza : cm. 36,85 - apertura alare cm. 50
- État neuf
- avec boîte d’origine, en sachets non ouverts
- En état de marche