Original woodblock print - Utagawa Hiroshige II (1826-1869) - 'Renge-ji' 蓮花寺 (Lotus Flower Temple) - From the series "Edo meishō zue" 江戸名所図会 (Views of Famous Places in Edo) - Japan - 1863
Utagawa Hiroshige II ( 1826-1869)
"The famous Ishiwa-shaped umbrella pine (fan) in the gardens of the Shrine of Ichigawa"
From the serie " Views of Famous Places in Edo (Edo meishō zue) " 1863/6
Original first print
Beautiful Colors / Perfect condition
The print is fixed on the top by two sticky paper
It would be the wife and the daughter of Hiroshige II who represented under this tree.
It is not certain which Renge-ji is referred to here (there are temples of this name in Kyōto, Shiga, etc), as no location is given; it is possibly the one in Kamakura.
Size of plate : 35 cm x 24.8 cm
See HiroshigeII.net: http://www.hiroshigeii.net/series/ViewsEdo.html
Shipping secure with insurance and signature of recipient
- Gravure originale sur bois
- Impression sur bois polychrome Nishiki-e (brocart)
- Région/Pays d’origine
- Utagawa Hiroshige II (1826-1869)
- Titre de l’œuvre d’art
- 'Renge-ji' (Lotus Flower Temple) - From the series "Edo meishō zue" (Views of Famous Places in Edo)
- Très bon état, voir la description
- 35×24.8×1 cm