Original suitcase Mamiya with the following contents:
2 Mamiya C330 professional camera
1 prism viewfinder
1 lens hood F4.5 180mm F6.3 250mm
2 x attachment piece
1 universal attachment (Stitz)
1 Sixtar meter zeit/time asa/din
1 filter M52 y2 sy 48 2 yellow
1 filter m 52 sl39 3 UV
The Mamiya C330 Professional is a traditional film twin-lens reflex camera introduced in the 1970s for the professional and advanced amateur photography markets. This model was 340 grams lighter than the previous model C33, which weighed 2040 grams (with 80 mm lens). The later C330f is an improvement on the C330 and was succeeded by the C330S with further improvements.
• Uses 120 and 220 roll films
• With the rack and pinion bellows type focusing system, close-up photography is possible without attachments.
• Has a self-cocking one action 360° winding crank with a double exposure prevention device. Double exposure is also possible. The straight film roll path has no right-angle turn and guarantees an absolutely flat film.
• The back plate is changeable for single-exposure photography.
• Dimensions: 122 (w) × 168 (h) × 114 (d)
• Weight: 1.7 kg (with standard lens)
The Mamiya C-series cameras are one of the very few twin-lens reflex cameras with interchangeable lenses, along with the Koni-Omegaflex and Zeiss Contaflex.
- Plusieurs dispositifs principaux
- Modèle/Type n°
- 2x C330 Professional + 80mm + 65mm + 180mm + accesores
- Type d’objet/appareil
- 120 / appareil photo moyen format, Appareil photo reflex bi-objectif
- Presque parfait (utilisé, en état de fonctionnement, aucun signe d’utilisation visible)
- Nombre de dispositifs principaux
- Type de monture d’objectif
- Mamiya C200/300
- Type de film