Rörstrand service items.
From an inheritance. Ca 70 years old.
The service was designed in 1932 and are in possession by various European Royal Families.
The service won the "Service of the Century" award.
The decoration is based on a shard of Chinese blue porcelain found on board of the Göteborg, the last Swedish East Indiaman (1745).
A few items have minor signs of wear, carefully read the description.
* 5 teacups: 9.3 x 5 cm (high)
6 saucers: 14.5 cm
2 saucers of a later date
* 6 coffee cups 8.5 x 5.3 cm (high)
Including one cup with a minor discolouration
6 saucers: 13.5 cm
* sugar pot, one handle has been glued 12 x 4.5 cm hoog
* dish: 17 x 4.5 cm
* teapot, hairline along the neck. 23 cm wide, 1.3 litres
* creamer: 11.5 wide x 7 cm (high)
* bonbon dish: 24.5 x 11 x 7 cm (high)
* 5 saucers with minor chips below the rim: not visible during use.
The items will be packaged with care and shipped by registered post.
- Nombre d’articles
- Articles de vaisselle: café, tasses à thé avec soucoupes, théière, sucrier, crémier, bol et
- Nils Emil Lundström (1865-1960)
- Fabricant / Marque
- Modèle / Nom
- Ostindia, East Indies
- Période estimée
- Milieu du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge