The history of the distillery 'Under the Trees' goes back to the year 1658. Here the Steffelaar family started making gin and corn wine in Leiden.
The company originally carried out its activities under the name 'Drie Boompjes', this is because of the three trees that stood in front of the distillery building. This name was later changed to 'Onder de Boompjes' when the company moved to the centre of the Dutch gin industry, or Schiedam.
This stained glass window is 63 cm wide and 40 cm high. In 2 panes there are a few cracks, see photo.
- Nombre d’articles
- Fabricant / Marque
- Période estimée
- Début du XXe siècle
- Pays d’origine
- Bon état - quelques usures et tâches dues à l’âge
- 63×40×0 cm