Long Butterscotch Egg Yolk amber necklace, 100% amber of Baltic origin from Königsberg (now Kaliningrad), ca. 1920, Art Deco period.
Screw clasp, weight approx. 22.9 g, length: 68 cm, Germany, not pressed.
Butterscotch, olive necklace of 100% natural amber of Baltic origin, from Königsberg, Germany (now Kaliningrad) and dates from around the Art Deco period circa 1920. The links vary in size from approx. 16.3 x 11 - 10 mm x 7.3 mm and they are sorted in an ascending order, single knotted, they do not have an even colour, as can be seen on the photos. The screw clasp ensures that the necklace can easily be fastened and that it is properly secured.
Amber: approx. 16.3 x 11 - 10 mm x 7.3 mm
This necklace has been tested with care:
- not pressed
- Visual test: small imperfections, clearly visible with 20 x magnification
- Acetone test: No influence on the Amber
- Heating test: strong scent, which denotes the Baltic origin.
- UV light test: light reflection is clearly visible
– Salt water test: the necklace floats (115 g salt / 1 litre water), photo enclosed.
- Specifications -
Length: 68 cm
Weight: approx. 22.9 g
Condition: Very good for an antique necklace.
The photos were taken by daylight and up close with different angles of light, which can make the colour of the amber look different.
Sent with international registered post with proof of return. Shipping from the same auction will only be charged once.
- Collier Art Déco 100% Ambre naturel Baltique.
- 68cm - ca. 16.3- 10mm
- Poids total
- 22.9 g
- Très bon état, légèrement utilisé avec de petits signes d'usure
- Pierre principale
- Jaune d'oeuf au caramel environ 16,3-10 mm
- Traitement de la pierre principale
- Naturel (non traité)
- Les pierres autour
- Königsberg ca 1920