Emerging from the tropical lagoons of French Polynesia, this pearl has a beautiful chocolate brown colour with a rich luster.
The Chocolate Tahitian Pearl is really a Tahitian Black Pearl whose initial coloring has been modified to create one that is uniquely bronze in color.
The rose gold and diamonds have a warming effect on the pearl, bringing out it's rose hues. Magnificent !
- Type / Origin: Tahiti / French Polynesia
- Oyster: Pinctada Margaritifera
- Color: Chocolate Brown
- Shape: Round
- Surface: Clean and smooth
- Luster: Excellent
- Size: 11x12mm
The chain is 18K rose gold and the pendant 14K, hallmarked on both.
5 White Round Diamonds totalling 0.04Ct
Clarity: VS Colour: G
The chain measures 45cm with a lobster claw clasp and the pendant measures another 2.2cm
Packaging: Necklace jewellery box and an Authenticity Certificate to guarantee the source and quality.
Insured track and trace delivery.
- Collier et pendentif
- Or rose - 11x12 mm ronde chocolat perle de Tahiti
- Finesse du matériau
- 18 carats
- no reserve
- Poids total
- 3 g
- Poids en carats de la pierre principale
- Degré de clarté de diamant
- VS1 / VS2
- Classe de couleur de diamant