34 photos added (including photos of movement).
– West End Watch Co. "Secundus" - Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1930s in very good condition, swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Stainless steel case in good condition, with some light scratches (please see pictures).
– Repainted dial (please see pictures).
NOTE: In the dial the word "END" is missing the letter "E" and a part of the "N", please see an enlarged photo of that zone.
– Original hands in good condition (please see pictures).
– New crystal (mineral).
– Crown in excellent condition.
– Original West End Watch Co. manual winding movement, revised, in very good condition and working well.
– DIMENTIONS: Width: 21,5 mm (excluding crown) x 38 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a nice new leather band, non original (width: 16 mm, length with watch and buckle: 23 cm).
– The watch will be carefully and properly packed and shipped by Express mail, registered, insured and tracked. Fast and safe.
- West End Watch Co. Vintage
- Secundus - Art Deco
- Remontage manuel
- Matériau du boîtier
- Montre analogique
- Envoi assuré
- Portée et en très bon état