1 lot with 5 different Shelby Cobra-themed books:
1. Book “Cobra, AC/Ford/Shelby” from the “Super Profile” series by Rod Granger, published by Haynes in 1984. Very informative book about Cobras
by Caroll Shelby. Many photos, a lot of technical information and text.
Number of pages: 56Language: EnglishYear of publication: 1984Size: 275 x 215 x 10 mm Condition: Very good Hardback
2. Book: “AC Cobra 1962-1969”, published by Brooklands Books. This book features the AC Cobra 289-427, the AC 428 and the 428 Fastback, including
road tests, road research reports, new model intros, etc.
Number of pages: 100Language: EnglishYear of publication: ? Size: A4 formatCondition: Very goodPaperback
3. Book: “Shelby’s Wildlife - The Cobras and Mustangs” by Wallace A. Wyss, published in 1977, an older, very interesting book Shelby book. It features all
Shelby Cobra and Mustang models and contains many black and white photos.
Number of pages: 223Language: EnglishYear of publication: 1977Size: 240 x 195 x 20 mm Condition: UsedHardback
4.Book: “Shelby: Cobra, Mustang, GT40” in slipcase by Colin Comer, published by HEEL Verlag in 2013. Gorgeous book, all pages with
glossy print with many beautiful photos, a lot of technical information and text. All models from Cobra to Mustang to the Ford GT40 are explained.
Number of pages: 256Language: GermanYear of publication: 2013Size: 255 x 235 x 33 mm Condition: MintHardback
5.Book: “Caroll Shelby’s Racing Cobra, a definitive Pictorial History” by Dave Friedman and John Christy, published by Osprey Publishing in 1982.
Beautiful book about the racing Cobras with many historical photos, the whole history, the drivers, etc.
Number of pages: 207Language: EnglishYear of publication: 1982Size: 280 x 225 x 20 mm Condition GoodHardback
Shipping: Insured shipping with Deutsche Post.
- Type d'objet
- Nombre d’articles
- 1 Lot mit 5 verschiedenen Shelby Cobra Bücher
- Relié / Couverture souple
- Bon - Traces visibles d'usure et de vieillissement
- 270×20×6 mm