1 lot with 4 different books as follows:
1. Book Cobra, AC/Ford/Shelby from the series Super Profile, Rod Granger 1984, Haynes Verlag. Very informative book about Cobra's
by Caroll Shelby. Lots of photos, technique and text.
Pages: 56, language: English, year of publication: 1984, dimensions: 275 x 215 x 10 mm, condition: very good, hardcover
2. Book Corvette Racers by Gregory Von Dare 1992, Motorbooks International. Von Dare tells the story of the US
racing corvettes and their drivers on the racetracks from Sebring to Le Mans over the years beginning 50s to 1991.
Pages: 192, language: English, year of publication: 1992, size: 270 x 215 x 10 mm, condition: very good, softcover
3. Book Mustangs 1965-1973, a Collector Guide by Richard Langworth 1996, Motor Racing Publication. All models and vintages
with many photos and text.
Pages: 144, language: English, year of publication: 1996, dimensions: 185 x 235 x 9 mm, condition: very good, softcover
4. Book Chaparral CAN-AM Racing Cars from Texas, by Ludwigson Library Series 2002. All Chaparral models are
presented in photographs. Very beautiful book.
Pages: 128, language: English, publisher: Karl Ludwigsen, dimensions: 215 x 260 x 10 mm, very good, softcover
Shipping: Deutsche Post insured
- Type d'objet
- Cobra, Corvette, Mustang, Chaparral
- Nombre d’articles
- 1. Cobra Super Profile, 2. Corvette Racers 3. Mustangs 1965-1973 4. Chaparral CAN-AM Racing Cars
- Relié / Couverture souple
- Très bon - Traces minimes d’usure et de vieillissement
- 275×215×10 mm