GWLAB™ is an independent gemological chain of laboratories, founded by Gemewizard® - a pioneer in the development of software solutions for colored stones, fancy colored diamonds and jewelry industries, enabling the analysis, description, and communication of color in gems.
Gemstone Type: Purple Spinel
Shape: Round Mixed
Carat: 0.64 / 0.66 (1.30) ct
GW Color: 29_00_4_1
Origin: Tanzania (seller's opinion)
Photos are taken with a high-quality camera lens.
Please have a good look at the photos before bidding.
* Dear bidders, if you are not fully aware of what you bid on, or have any disagreement with the grading standard after you examined the lot, please consider not bidding.
* Shipments are insured and tracked by the most reliable shipping companies FedEx/DHL.
* Please note, your country of residence may impose customs and import duties.
* Belgian bidders, you may need to clear the shipment from the Diamond Office in Antwerp.
* Chinese bidders, loose Diamonds can only be shipped to Hong Kong.
* French bidders, due to the complicated clearance procedure from France regarding precious stones, we will kindly ask you no to bid on our gemstone lots.
* Please note, if the winning bidder decides to cancel/withdraw they will bear risk, cost of all shipping and return import duties of the seller.
If you're interested to check more of our lots, please click on the seller’s name next to reviews and location.
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, feel free to contact us if you have any concern or questions.
- Nombre de pierres
- Poids total en carats
- Coupe & forme
- GW Lab (IL)
- Aucune indication des traitements