Persian Ghoum rug 100% natural real Silk, natural colours (vegetable dyes).The rug is in very good condition, with certificate.(please look at the pictures)
The carpet imported to EU before 1 / 1 / 2015
• Item number : 2383
• Knot density is about 500,000 to 550,000 knots/m².
• Country of Origin: Iran
• Size: approx 77 cm x 62 cm
• Pile: 100% natural real Silk
• Chain: 100% Silk
• Condition: very good
• Quality: Very high quality
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
With certificate of authenticity
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Ghoum (also spelled Qum, Ghum, Qom, etc.) silk rugs, other than being silk on silk, are some of the most elusive rugs to pin to any specific type of Design. Some of the most distinguishing elements to these rugs are their high investment value, very thin pile height .To handle, high quality Ghom silks are fairly dense considering how thin the construction seems.
- 77 cm
- 62 cm
- Soie sur soie
- Pays d’origine
- Période de fabrication
- Seconde moitié du XXe siècle
- En très bon état
- Tapis nettoyé professionnellement