Kashmir Ghoum rug with beautiful design. The rug Is brand new never has been used in excellent condition, very clean, about 350,000 knots/m².(please look at the pictures)
The carpet imported to EU before 1 / 1 / 2015
• Item number : 2297
• Country of Origin: India (Kashmir)
• Knot density is about 350,000 knots/m².
• Size: approx 320 cm x 214 cm
• Condition: new never used in excellent condition
• Processing: Guaranteed Handmade
Fast and secure shipping via TNT/GLS. With tracking number in order to locate the parcel at any moment!
Additional costs for shipping to islands (Corsica, Sicily, etc.).
Kashmir silk rugs vary a great deal in quality, however, contrary to stigmas attached to some Indian weavings, there are some quite exceptional pieces which may be found. Kashmir Silk rugs are very similar to Silk Ghoums in that the designs which are used are not bound by any one distinct style. Often, these types of rugs incorporate traditional Persian Designs.
- 320 cm
- 214 cm
- Soie sur coton
- Pays d’origine
- Période de fabrication
- XXie siècle
- En très bon état
- Tapis nettoyé professionnellement